Although our Real Estate focus is on sales and marketing; client's satisfaction remain as our number one priority. Since the inception of my Real Estate career, many of my clients are investors looking for tenants as well as investment properties for rent. Some home owners are simply not ready to sell and want to take advantage of the rental market and needed my help to look for a tenant to help pay their mortgage.
Supply and demand of the rental market is suprisingly different from the residential sales market, and there are some correlation between them due to economic down-turn, political cycle, and global events.
As your dedicated Real Estate Marketing Specialist, I can help you navigate the market and determine when is the best time to buy or sell, and when is a good time for you to find a renter and help you manage in the mean time.
My leasing services and fee structure are as follow:
- Finding the perfect Tenant for you -
(to avoid long vacancy loss!)
- Keeping your Tenants HAPPY -
(and rent keep coming!)
|100% of First Month's Rent||10% of monthly rent|
Tenant Placement Service includes:
Full Service Property Management includes:
• Initial Rent Ready Inspection
• Rental Pricing analysis.
• Arrange for necessary cleaning and repairs (Owner responsible for actal cost).
• Video Tour, 3D virtual tour, and Photos of Property for Rent, minor staging if necessary are included.
• Multi-Channel Advertising of Property for Rent (Zillow, Trullia, Hot-pads, Apartments.com, Craigslists, and other Multiple Listing Services.)
• Secure Automated Showing appointments; Owner gets notifications and direct feedback via owner's App. (I handle the showings, you get the results!)
• Online application with instant screening results including Criminal and Credit Background Checks. (Applicant pays $50 application fees).
• Lease Preparation (Northern Virginia Standard Lease, DC Lease, PG County Lease, and Montgomery County Lease).
• plus any necessary lease addendum required by your HOA, will handle electronic signature via DocuSign, and copy your HOA.
• Move In/Out Inspection will be video documented.
• copies of keys will be made for your tenant free of charge.
• LANDLORD Holds Security Deposit on Move in date, and returns upon move out.
• First month's rent is consumed as commission; landlord start collecting rent on 2nd month.
• Rent Collection via online invoices (Free for e-checks / 3% service fee for credit card).
• Rent Disbursement via Direct Deposit .
• E Payments and Monthly Statements.
• Year-end Summary Statement (P&L).
• Annual Tax Statements (1099).
• Maintenance Coordination (online scheduling) / 24/7 Emergency Response. (Owner pays actual repair cost, parts & labor)
• Quarterly Tenant Accountability Reports.
• 24/7 Emergency Response .
• Posting of Legal Notices.
• Attorney referral for Evictions (Owner pays actual repair cost).
• Oversee Insurance Claim.
• Oversee Home Warranty Claim + Home Warranty Recommendation.
• Overall Tenant Management to ensure Tenant satisfaction.
• Real Estate Investment Strategy & Advice.
• Periodic Home Value Report.
• Help you find the best investment property to purchase.
• Help you sell your investment property when you're ready (discounted commission) .
• Multilingual support (English, Spanish, Chinese).
My management service is independent and separate from the leasing service, one is not required by the other and can be requested separately. My management service is not yet available in DC and Maryland, but I will refer you to someone who may help.
Groundwork by Rentler
You may have heard the news that the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has been directed to suspend ALL evictions and foreclosures through the end of April. As a response, many landlords have decided to waive rental payments and fees for tenants who lost their source of income due to COVID-19. The […]
For many real estate investors, the goal of buying property is to achieve monthly cash-flow. For others, it is an opportunity to build equity in assets that will appreciate over time. Beyond these broad principles, there are many different kinds of properties that can be purchased, rented out, and sold. The end goal is often […]
This post Real Estate Investing: Single-Family vs Multi-Family Rental Properties appeared first on Groundwork by Rentler.
Ever owned a rental property that felt more like a revolving door than an apartment? If so, you know the headache that comes with high turnover. It costs time, effort, and money when someone moves out. Plus, the money lost while an apartment is vacant in between tenants can add even more financial strain. Good […]
Being a landlord isn’t simple, plain and simple! If it was, then everyone would be doing it. As a landlord, you have to deal with tenant complaints, rent collection issues, and what can seem like endless, high property maintenance costs. That said, being a landlord doesn’t have to be a drag. In fact, being a […]
Escaping a dangerous encounter isn’t something most people think about when they start investing in rental properties, but the truth is that sometimes tenants who are in a desperate situation can react irrationally and you may need to be prepared. Once you reach a point where you have to evict someone, chances are your relationship […]
This post Staying safe as a landlord: How to protect yourself appeared first on Groundwork by Rentler.
Internet is a basic utility for many renters, and more and more landlords are starting to offer it as part of a package in their rentals. Providing free internet access can make your place more attractive to tech-savvy renters, and the convenience of an all-inclusive rental agreement can make listings stand out. There are lots […]
This post 5 ways to cut internet costs for rental properties appeared first on Groundwork by Rentler.
Internet technology has changed the way that many people shop and pay their bills, so it makes sense that more landlords have started letting tenants pay their rent online. Online rent payments offer several positives for both tenants and landlords, here are a few ways people are benefitting. Tenants can improve their credit histories and […]
Artificial intelligence (AI) was once thought of as something only seen in science fiction films, but it’s very much present in our everyday lives and being used daily in the rental market. AI technology and property management are a natural fit because there are numerous tasks involved in gathering rental applications, managing contracts, handling repair […]
- Ruben G
- Ryan K.
- Jessica S
- Tad C
- Simon H
- Liz C
- Charlie Huynh
- Tom Y
- Andrea C.
- Sheena G
- Jeff F
- Ibrahime A.
- Emily L
- Edward P